We are dedicated to building relationships, always understanding our clients' needs and delivering the highest levels of safety, quality and environmental awareness in all of our civil engineering solutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver on time and to return exceptional value for our client’s investment.
We understand our clients
We Are Preferred Suppliers
JDG Civil is recognised as one of the top ranked providers of Civil Excavations and EHV Cable Installations in NSW. We are preferred suppliers to Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy with a combined wealth of over 180 years of knowledge and experience in the Energy sector.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Level 1 ASP projects both Transmission and Distribution
- Private network both trenching conduit / pipe laying
- Water and Sewer main construction
- Concrete construction for cable vaults, pits and laboratories
We pride ourselves on the ability to self-perform entire projects.
- Complete Project and Site Management
- Excavation and construction of cable duct lines
- Non-destructive excavation
- Power Cable installation ranging from 240V to 330kV (Low Voltage to Extra High Voltage)
- Bulk Excavation
- Directional Drilling / Underboring
- Concrete construction
- Saw cutting
- Spoil removal and disposal
- Traffic management services
- As Built’s
- Use of GPS Equipment
Level 1 Service Provider and ISO Accredited
JDG Civil have been certified for “The Installation of Cabling and Infrastructure and Civil Works Including Traffic Management” for the following management systems:
All Ground Conditions
We are able to perform works in all manner of ground conditions including contaminated soil, rock, sand and water charged areas.
Copyright © 2020 JDG Civil | Website by Digital Catalyst